rkelly1.jpg

R. Kelly is back in the spotlight with yet another album called Black Panties. Now he's in a crazy-off with Kanye West and it is up to the Internets to decide who's the crazier one. From Huffington Post, starting with Kanye:
“Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money,” West said.
“People want to say Obama can’t make these moves or he’s not executing. That’s because he ain’t got those connections. Black people don’t have the same level of connections as Jewish people. Black people don’t have the same connection as oil people.”
West went on to say, “Can you guarantee that your daughter can get a job at this radio station? But if you own this radio station, you could guarantee that. That’s what I’m talking about.”
And then, via TMZ:
Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work — “This is like being a police officer or something … or like war or something.”
“You’re literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you.”
So R. Kelly decides to chip in, in the same amount of crazy perhaps?
“I only feel sorry for weak people,” he told the Guardian’s G2 supplement. “And mostly what I’ve come to find is that the weak people are the ones that are the haters.
“The ones that’s talking about Chris Brown, or R. Kelly, or anybody that’s successful? I feel sorry for them, not Chris Brown, because he’s obviously one strong individual to be able to do what he’s done.”
”He got knocked down a little bit and he climbed up. You know, that sounds like Ali to me. That sounds like Martin Luther King to me.
“That sounds like a lot of the greats that have walked this earth. It even sounds a little bit like Jesus to me.”
R. Kelly compared Chris Brown to Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther King Kr, and Jesus Christ. We really don't know who is crazier.